Unified management and print processing solution
- Decentralized Impressions
- Is not known which is the active or current version
- Is not unified data access for reports
- Mass batch generation with non-individual reporting
EDITION AND VERSIONING
- Updating templates in Backoffice-type WEB application.
- Versioning to any changes in the report. Any change by minimum generates a new version. There is traceability per user and date of change.
- Active Version ID.
- Edition of reports with IReport tool.
- Minor or intermediate changes can be made by end users.
- The aggregate of data can involve systems intervention.
- Generation of new Querys or access to data.
PDF generation Process
- It "calls" to the process via an SOA layer (WS, HTTP or other)
- The process is in charge of merge or merge between the TEMPLATE and the data.
- Data can be sent to the process in XML format, ASCII files, SQL statements, or calls to stores, through the SOA layer.
- As a result of the merge (between TEMPLATE and data) generates a PDF that returns to the program that I call it through the SOA layer.
- There is the possibility of "schedule" massive processes. These "Jobs" run on a certain day and schedule, creating batches of PDF documents.